Customer Support & Community Manager (Part-Time)
Aptoide, an Android app store with more than 250M users worldwide, from Brazil to India is an open and independent marketplace. We rely on our community to provide the best content, to help us find and highlight the newest great apps for Android.
Now, Aptoide goal is to re-invent App discovery experience, leveraging the power of the blockchain and AppCoins (APPC) in different Android products.
Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a Junior community Manager to engage with our community and to drive development of content that resonates with our users.
You should have knowledge of methodologies and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints
- Assist, planning and build the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Medium and industry forums (Bitcointalk, Reddit, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and content.
- Drive consistent, meaningful traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze our return on Social Media campaigns
- Manage loyalty and Engagement programs with Aptoide Power Users and Influencers.
- Proactive, goal-driven, and creative individual with strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with using all social media platforms mentioned above
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience in similar responsibilities would be valued
What you will get
- Managing social media presence for a global product with a large user base
- International and fast paced environment