Tech-Lead Python Backend Team
We are looking for a Python Developer with 5+ years of experience and experience on managing a team, who will become the Teach Lead. You will be responsible by managing all the Backend services for Aptoide. This team is responsible by all the security services and internal API’s. The main challenge of this role will be to manage and create all the backend services for Aptoide main product and new projects. The backend services will be used to power content, apps for Aptoide community of 30 million monthly active users.
You will report to the Product Owner and manage a team of 2 to 4 backend developers who work in Scrum. You will be in direct contact with other teams in Aptoide as Catappult and Blockchain, and part of your role will be manage the relationship with this teams, negotiate time to deliver several projects to guarantee internal satisfaction.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Proficient in Python, preferably 3.6;
- Knowledge PostgreSQL and MySQL;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and Redis;
- Experience with Web Services and Microservices architectures;
- Knowledge of security challenges;
- Experience with Flask, Django or other MVC Framework;
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge of Celery;
- Experience with Scrapy, Elasticsearch and Apache Spark;
- Experience in architectures, data, and machine learning is preferred.
- Work with the cutting edge technology;
- Opportunity to make a difference developing a global product;
- Amazing talented team.